Jeremiah 11:11. thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.
Jeremiah 11:11. thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.
5. I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
6. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
8. Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
10. But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
11. Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13. Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
14. And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15. To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
16. These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men’s persons in admiration because of advantage.
17. But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
18. How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
19. These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
20. But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
21. Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
22. And of some have compassion, making a difference:
23. And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
Here we are told to remember the righteous judgment of God and what type of people believers are to look out for. There are those whose sole purpose is to draw your attention away from the Lord, those who distract you with conversations of politics and worldly concerns. We are told to be careful when interacting with them because theirs is the path to hell.
These talkers mock the very God that allows them to breathe, these talkers mock and deride the Son because of their hatred of the Light, loving darkness and sin. These talkers cannot understand even what they are doing because sin has deceived their heart and mind.
So continue in the faith that was delivered to you from Christ as recorded in Scripture, love God, love the Son, and continue in compassion one towards another for today is the day of salvation.
Morals and norms are out the door, they’ve left the house a long time back and now perversion is mainstream. You often hear vaccine pimping self-professing Christians repeating the secular mantra “… well I love them regardless of their orientation…“. Nothing is ever said about not loving them, what should be said is their perversion is sin, reflecting the wickedness in their heart.
But no, nowadays its anathema to even speak contrary to the official narrative. If you do then you’re ignored, castigated as a hater and phobe of some kind, canceled and harassed even to the point of facing prison. All for taking a Biblical worldview and standing up with the light of Christ against the descending darkness of sin.
Living by faith in Christ, believers need to remember our history, the history of what it is to be counted worthy to suffer for our Savior. Whether we are witnessing to the lost or living our faith as the Spirit is directing us to, persecution is coming, and it’s going to be that winnowing fan which will separate the wheat from the chaff.
Getting your spiritual house 🏠 in order needs to be done asap, pray without ceasing and walk that straight & narrow. Do not let your passions, ie anger, lusts, desires, and vices control you, let the patience that comes from a clean heart and spirit take control of your heart and mind. Ask for help and wisdom from the Father, His love is greater than anything this old world can throw at you.
Is it Christians responsibility to take a stand against a publicly held narrative if that narrative is wicked? Yes, without a doubt, but that stand has to be based on Christian ethics and biblically based love. Yes we can hate the lies and deceit, we should witness to those lost in sin, we are told to pray for their salvation and if possible plant those required seeds. We are also told to brush off the dust of those who reject the truth and to move on to others.
Should we take our faith into the political? We were given the example by Jesus, give unto God the thing of God and Ceasars what is Ceasars. Jesus chose to remain neutral in earthly politics except where people of faith were concerned, as in the religous/political factions of ruling Pharisees, there He called them out for the hypocrites they were.
Keep your faith, live that new life you received from Christ as believers and try and not get caught up in those things that ail the political scenes. Just because the left has moved all moral issues into the political realm doesn’t mean they have to drag you there too.
So in the end, sexual orientation is an excuse to sin, nothing more, regardless of one’s politics.
This letter is a compilation of Scriptures which I believe could easily be applied to the current situation and state of the Church and congregations in America. Throughout Church history there have been saints and sinners in every group and congregation, in our day the congregations are being depleted of members, the primary reason are the Pastors. There is an old saying, “So goes the pastor so goes the church, so goes the church so goes the nation”, when applied properly, this old axiom is very telling of the moral decline of this and other western or Christian nations. Many people claiming to be faithful sit in a continuous environment of wickedness, tolerating and snickering about the evil around them, they refuse to take a stand for righteousness, instead shrugging and turning their back away from sin, afraid of being ridiculed and/or persecuted. Some make the claim they aren’t going to judge another, but we are told to judge and make decisions of right and wrong, we are told not to judge when we are doing the same sin, that is hypocrisy and shameful. So here are some scriptures taken and compiled as I think they could and possibly should be applied to the environment in which we live today in this nation. Is it prophecy? It was to those to whom it was written in their day. Is it a warning for our day? I think the scriptures are, the warnings should be understood and if applicable to your situation then they should be used to learn and correct behaviors and/or thoughts.
For this land is full of adulterers; because of a curse the land mourns. The pleasant places in the wilderness are dried up. The course of the life of this people is evil, and their might is not right.
The pastors, the teachers, and the priests are profane; in this house I have found their wickedness.
Their way shall be to them as slippery ways; in the darkness they shall be driven on and fall in them; for I will bring disaster on them in the year of their punishment.
I have seen a great folly and a horrible thing in the teachers, with the pastors, and the priests; they commit adultery and walk in lies; they also strengthen the hands of the evildoers so that no one turns back from his wickedness.
All of them are like Sodom to Me and like the inhabitants of Gomorrah.
For from all of the leaders of this people profane behavior has gone out into all the land.
Do not listen to your teachers or pastors whose intention is to make worthless words; they continually speak a vision of their own heart, not from the mouth of the Lord.
They continually say to those who despise Me “ you shall have peace ”; and to everyone who walks according to the dictates of their own heart, say they, “ no evil shall come upon you. ”
Behold, a whirlwind of the Lord shall go forth in great fury. A violent whirlwind that shall fall on the heads of the wicked.
The anger of the Lord will not turn back until He has executed and performed the thoughts of His heart against the wicked of this land.
I have not sent these teachers, these pastors or the priests, yet they ran. I have not spoken to them, yet they taught.
But if they would have stood in My counsel, and caused this people to hear My words, then they would have turned this people from their evil way and from the evil of their doings.
I have heard those claiming to be prophets whom I have not sent; they prophesy lies in My name saying “ I have dreamed, I have dreamed. ”
How long will this be in the hearts of the prophets who prophesy lies? Indeed they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart, who make My people forget My name by their dreams which everyone tells to their neighbor.
The prophet who has a dream, let him tell it; and he who has My word, let him speak it faithfully.
What is the chaff to the wheat?
Is not My word like a fire?
Is it not like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?
Therefore, I am against these false prophets who steal My words everyone from his neighbor.
Behold, I am against the prophets who use their tongues and say “ the Lord says ”.
Behold, I am against those who prophesy false dreams and tell, and cause My people to err by their lies and by their reckless behavior.
Yet I did not send them nor did I command them; therefore they shall not profit this people at all.
Thus shall it be said to these false prophets that I, even I, will utterly forget you and forsake you, and I shall cast you out from My presence.
I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.
This is for those virtue signaling folks feeling they’ve just done something really great by getting that jab and feel the need to post it everywhere. I don’t think they’ll care to read facts, rather choosing to let their God of fear guide their decision. In my mind, from doing months of research on the topic and researching sources, there’s no way on God’s green earth this ol’ man will ever get this hellacious concoction put in my body. I actually pity those who out of ignorance believed all of the advertised fear porn produced by government & their media cronies. But that’s for God to judge not me, although I do reserve the right to judge and to determine what I think is right from wrong as we are directed in Corinthians, and I do think getting this stuff put in your body out of fear is wrong.
SARS-CoV-2 mass vaccination: Urgent questions on vaccine safety that demand answers from international health agencies, regulatory authorities, governments and vaccine developers
((( And followed by the list of doctors. )))
Roxana Bruno1, Peter McCullough2, Teresa Forcades i Vila3, Alexandra Henrion-Caude4, Teresa García-Gasca5, Galina P. Zaitzeva6, Sally Priester7, María J. Martínez Albarracín8, Alejandro Sousa-Escandon9, Fernando López Mirones10, Bartomeu Payeras Cifre11, Almudena Zaragoza Velilla10, Leopoldo M. Borini1, Mario Mas1, Ramiro Salazar1, Edgardo Schinder1, Eduardo A Yahbes1, Marcela Witt1, Mariana Salmeron1, Patricia Fernández1, Miriam M. Marchesini1, Alberto J. Kajihara1, Marisol V. de la Riva1, Patricia J. Chimeno1, Paola A. Grellet1, Matelda Lisdero1, Pamela Mas1, Abelardo J. Gatica Baudo12, Elisabeth Retamoza12, Oscar Botta13, Chinda C. Brandolino13, Javier Sciuto14, Mario Cabrera Avivar14, Mauricio Castillo15, Patricio Villarroel15, Emilia P. Poblete Rojas15, Bárbara Aguayo15, Dan I. Macías Flores15, Jose V. Rossell16, Julio C. Sarmiento17, Victor Andrade-Sotomayor17, Wilfredo R. Stokes Baltazar18, Virna Cedeño Escobar19, Ulises Arrúa20, Atilio Farina del Río21, Tatiana Campos Esquivel22, Patricia Callisperis23, María Eugenia Barrientos24, Karina Acevedo-Whitehouse5,*
1Epidemiólogos Argentinos Metadisciplinarios. República Argentina.
2Baylor University Medical Center. Dallas, Texas, USA.
3Monestir de Sant Benet de Montserrat, Montserrat, Spain
4INSERM U781 Hôpital Necker-Enfants Malades, Université Paris Descartes-Sorbonne Cité, Institut Imagine, Paris, France.
5School of Natural Sciences. Autonomous University of Querétaro, Querétaro, Mexico.
6Retired Professor of Medical Immunology. Universidad de Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
7Médicos por la Verdad Puerto Rico. Ashford Medical Center. San Juan, Puerto Rico.
8Retired Professor of Clinical Diagnostic Processes. University of Murcia, Murcia, Spain
9Urologist Hospital Comarcal de Monforte, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
10Biólogos por la Verdad, Spain.
11Retired Biologist. University of Barcelona. Specialized in Microbiology. Barcelona, Spain.
12Center for Integrative Medicine MICAEL (Medicina Integrativa Centro Antroposófico Educando en Libertad). Mendoza, República Argentina.
13Médicos por la Verdad Argentina. República Argentina. ´
14Médicos por la Verdad Uruguay. República Oriental del Uruguay.
15Médicos por la Libertad Chile. República de Chile.
16Physician, orthopedic specialist. República de Chile.
17Médicos por la Verdad Perú. República del Perú.
18Médicos por la Verdad Guatemala. República de Guatemala.
19Concepto Azul S.A. Ecuador.
20Médicos por la Verdad Brasil. Brasil.
21Médicos por la Verdad Paraguay.
22Médicos por la Costa Rica.
23Médicos por la Verdad Bolivia.
24Médicos por la Verdad El Salvador.
* Correspondence: Karina Acevedo-Whitehouse, email@example.com
Since the start of the COVID-19 outbreak, the race for testing new platforms designed to confer immunity against SARS-CoV-2, has been rampant and unprecedented, leading to emergency authorization of various vaccines. Despite progress on early multidrug therapy for COVID-19 patients, the current mandate is to immunize the world population as quickly as possible. The lack of thorough testing in animals prior to clinical trials, and authorization based on safety data generated during trials that lasted less than 3.5 months, raise questions regarding the safety of these vaccines. The recently identified role of SARS-CoV-2 glycoprotein Spike for inducing endothelial damage characteristic of COVID-19, even in absence of infection, is extremely relevant given that most of the authorized vaccines induce the production of Spike glycoprotein in the recipients. Given the high rate of occurrence of adverse effects, and the wide range of types of adverse effects that have been reported to date, as well as the potential for vaccine-driven disease enhancement, Th2-immunopathology, autoimmunity, and immune evasion, there is a need for a better understanding of the benefits and risks of mass vaccination, particularly in the groups that were excluded in the clinical trials. Despite calls for caution, the risks of SARS-CoV-2 vaccination have been minimized or ignored by health organizations and government authorities. We appeal to the need for a pluralistic dialogue in the context of health policies, emphasizing critical questions that require urgent answers if we wish to avoid a global erosion of public confidence in science and public health.
Link to entire Article is here. I’ll only highlight a few quotes that stood out for me….
Guess the covid cultists missed this one too, …Another critical issue to consider given the global scale of SARS-CoV-2 vaccination is autoimmunity. SARS-CoV-2 has numerous immunogenic proteins, and all but one of its immunogenic epitopes have similarities to human proteins . These may act as a source of antigens, leading to autoimmunity [28
Yeah, guess those who worship fear aren’t concerned about this either, ….It has now been proposed that vaccination with ChAdOx1-nCov-19 can result in immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT) mediated by platelet-activating antibodies against Platelet factor-4, which clinically mimics autoimmune heparin-induced thrombocytopenia . Unfortunately, the risk was overlooked when authorizing these vaccines….
Yeah well, I suppose all of those virtue signalling wokefolk won’t be to happy to read this part either, ….SARS-CoV-2 is a fast-evolving RNA virus that has so far produced more than 40,000 variants [32,33] some of which affect the antigenic domain of Spike glycoprotein [34,35]. Given the high mutation rates, vaccine-induced synthesis of high levels of anti-SARS-CoV-2-Spike antibodies could theoretically lead to suboptimal responses against subsequent infections by other variants in vaccinated individuals , a phenomenon known as “original antigenic sin”  or antigenic priming . ….. yeah that kinda sucks, guess taking the mRNA shot lowers their resistant to those 40000+ variants, “coughs” –>suboptimal responses against subsequent infections by other variants in vaccinated individuals ,.… so wokefolk, you may want to check out potential methods of body disposals ’cause you’re more likely to die from this than the non-jabbers, jus’ sayin.
Oh yeah, something else for those fearporn loving mindless wokefolk, about children getting the vax,…There is a lack of scientific justification for subjecting healthy children to experimental vaccines, given that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that they have a 99.997% survival rate if infected with SARS-CoV-2. Not only is COVID-19 irrelevant as a threat to this age group, but there is no reliable evidence to support vaccine efficacy or effectiveness in this population or to rule out harmful side effects of these experimental vaccines.... not sure wokefolk wanna hear that, truth doesn’t seem to be able to penetrate their shell of fear.
Also, at the end these questions need to be asked,
So some thought should be given if you haven’t gotten the jab yet, and moreso if you’ve already done so because out of believing the fearporn you’re allowing yourself to be an experimental piece of meat for big pharma, possibly exposing yourself and others to more danger that some virus that has a 99% + survival rate is most groups. So enjoy the butthurt when truth slaps your hind quarters.
1st Peter 2
21. For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
22. Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
23. Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
24. Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
25. For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.
5. Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
6. And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
7. For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:
8. But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9. Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.
10. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
11. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?
12. Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.
13. Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
17. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.
18. For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
19. For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
20. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
21. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
1. Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
2. But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
3. And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
4. Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
5. But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
6. Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
7. To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
8. But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
9. Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10. But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
11. For there is no respect of persons with God.
1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
9. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.
11. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
12. This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
13. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
16. Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
17. These things I command you, that ye love one another.
18. If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
20. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep your’s also.
21. But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me.
22. If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.
23. He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
24. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
25. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
26. But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
27. And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning
31. Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
32. Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
I suppose this could be why so many ‘westernized’ Jews are referenced by others as self-hating, maybe its their own fulfilment of an ancient prophecy.
–> Full transcript–> The Challenge of our Day
In an open letter to God fearing Christians and Jews in the west, Head of American Alliance of Jews and Christians, Rabbi Daniel Lappin warns of a war on the Judeo-Christian culture in the west. the letter in its entirety states the following:
For a full transcript please read the link at the top.
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.
1. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
2. The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
3. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
4. Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
5. There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.
6. Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.
7. Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
Condition of mankind today.
4. They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them.
5. Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.
6. Better is the poor that walketh in his uprightness, than he that is perverse in his ways, though he be rich.
32. But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
33. A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.
34. For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.
35. He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts.