In the Book of Revelation Chapter 18 we read about the coming judgment of a nation/kingdom/people referred to as Mystery Babylon the Great.
Here are those beginning verses,
2. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
This begins with the announcement that Babylon has fallen. This fallen state happened because of their sins. We read further about that fallen state; it's become a habitation of devils, I would assume literally and metaphorically. The cultural social cohesion of this place collapsing into literal evil.
We read it becomes a home to every foul spirit, again literal and metaphorical in nature. These foul spirits are a reflection of the hearts of those living there; anger, deceit, bitterness, malice, theft, lies, murders, adulteries and sexual abominations, all of the vices of wickedness manifesting themselves in its cultural and social collapse.
This wickedness doesn't remain localized or regional but spreads outward across the borders to reach all the world. We read that the kings or rulers of nations committed fornication with this nation, again literal and metaphorical. Through lies and deceit rulers and merchants of the world became rich from the abundance of this nation's delicacies and merchandise.
International trade is one of the hallmarks in identifying who this Mystery Babylon is. Not only trade but the other identifiers, the public evil of this place as well as its abundance of goods and services, its dealing in pleasures, both sexual and non-sexual.
Then in verse 4 we read "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
Here we can see that believers and those of faith do indeed reside in this place. In what state I'm not sure, but reflecting on the cultural and social conditions that exists one would assume the faithful are not in a very amicable environment where they can worship freely.
Believers are told to leave, to flee from this nation because judgment and plagues are coming.
In our day, today, in my mind there's only one nation on earth that can even come close to matching the descriptions defining Mystery Babylon and that is the United States.
This country has collapsed, both spiritually, culturally, and socially, matching the wickedness which describes Mystery Babylon.
Our political and economic situations reflecting similar relationships describing Mystery Babylon. Our major exports are dollars and pornography. Money and sex are two main features of America’s modern exceptionalism which are also highlighted in Mystery Babylon.
All of those vices mentioned in Scripture about Mystery Babylon are reflected in American culture and exported around the world.
Those few faithful remaining in this place are called to leave, I wonder how many will heed that call?
The fallen state isn't an overnight phenomenon, it takes some time but when the cup is full judgment is issued and no time will be left.
I do pray that the Spirit will give whomever this foreshadowing, that judgment is coming, that there is a call going out. That call maybe faint right now for some, but that call will continue to become louder as more eyes and hearts are opened.
Let’s start with verification of the US’s approach to digital coins. Just a note, a CBDC is Central Bank Digital Coin. It’s going to be a Central banks version of Bitcoin based on what they refer to as blockchain.
Executive Order 14067 (/executive-order/14067) of March 9, 2022 Ensuring Responsible Development of Digital Assets
Here we have a quietly signed Executive Order that gives certain entities in government orders to study, formulate, and execute that plan to force the use of digital assets into our economy, people, and nation. This can be seen in section 4.b.
(b) Within 180 days of the date of this order, the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, the Attorney General, the Secretary of Commerce, the Secretary of Homeland Security, the Director of the Office of Management and Budget, the Director of National Intelligence, and the heads of other relevant agencies, shall submit to the President a report on the future of money and payment systems, including the conditions that drive broad adoption of digital assets; the extent to which technological innovation may influence these outcomes; and the implications for the United States financial system, the modernization of and changes to payment systems, economic growth, financial inclusion, and national security. This report shall be coordinated through the interagency process described in section 3 of this order.
These people want this and need control of digital assets, why? For no other reason than control. Digital assets or coins are the final steps into their much vaunted Great Reset. There was a story a few months ago that stated 94% of the world’s central banks are moving to CBDC’s. So whether you believe it or not, you’re going to be forced into this new financial system or you’ll be forced to move to the periphery of society and exist as best you can or you’ll be ridiculed and jailed for some imagined violation of their new system.
Governments will know everything you do with their CBDC’s, if you are a compliant citizen then you’ll receive some type of reward, if you’re not and to independent your money will be restricted. Some will think this isn’t going to happen when it already is. In China they deny jobs and travel to people with low social credit scores, in the US and Europe you’re deplatformed if you go against the Governments narrative. Across the world critical medical services are denied to people who remain unvaxxed.
Here we also have a glimpse of their projected timeline as contained in Section 4
(d) The Attorney General, in consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury and the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, shall:
(i) within 180 days of the date of this order, provide to the President through the APNSA and APEP an assessment of whether legislative changes would be necessary to issue a United States CBDC, should it be deemed appropriate and in the national interest; and
(ii) within 210 days of the date of this order, provide to the President through the APNSA and the APEP a corresponding legislative proposal, based on consideration of the report submitted by the Secretary of the Treasury under section 4(b) of this order and any materials developed by the Chairman of the Federal Reserve consistent with section 4(c) of this order.
So 210 days from March 9th…. this corresponds to the end of their fiscal year in October.
For the citizens to accept US CBDC’S those in power have to create an environment where they’ll be accepted and accessible to the masses of mindless drones. The only way to do this is a manufactured crisis, the one way to push this is a financial and economic collapse of the current monetary and economic systems, then from the ashes and chaos from their manufactured crisis they submit their fix, the CBDC’s.
Some may think this could be acceptable and millions will willingly accept this not knowing its the foreshadowing of something much darker, that being a quote from Revelation 13:
16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
CBDC’s are going to be implemented regardless of what you think, they’re going to be one of the cornerstones of the new economic orders, some refer to this reallocation as the Economic Beast System of that leader called the Antichrist.
The Endtimes environment will have a three tiered system; religious, political, and economic. CBDC’s or the coming Mark will be part of all three of those systems. The mark will be used for religious identification and acceptance of their political and economic authority and it will be required to participate in their system.
These are my thoughts based on my understanding of prophecy and current events.
Thanks and God bless.
5. Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
6. And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
7. For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:
8. But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9. Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.
10. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
11. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?
12. Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.
13. Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
Scripture always says so much with so little effort. Here we have volumes of social sciences, decades of psychological studies and writings, centuries of societal norms of morality and ethics condensed into a simple and understandable lay of scripture.
Also for context, Jesus said in Matthew 15:11. Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. And also in verses
18. But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20. These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man. Here is the summation of these Scriptures, our evil comes from within, the state of our soul and life is the result of internally personalized decisions. Yes, there are often external intricacies each of us encounter, but how we deal with those is our personal decision and choice. So as Paul stated in verse 13…let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
1st Corinthians 4
9. For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.
10. We are fools for Christ’s sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.
11. Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;
12. And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
13. Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.
Morals and norms are out the door, they’ve left the house a long time back and now perversion is mainstream. You often hear vaccine pimping self-professing Christians repeating the secular mantra “… well I love them regardless of their orientation…“. Nothing is ever said about not loving them, what should be said is their perversion is sin, reflecting the wickedness in their heart.
But no, nowadays its anathema to even speak contrary to the official narrative. If you do then you’re ignored, castigated as a hater and phobe of some kind, canceled and harassed even to the point of facing prison. All for taking a Biblical worldview and standing up with the light of Christ against the descending darkness of sin.
Living by faith in Christ, believers need to remember our history, the history of what it is to be counted worthy to suffer for our Savior. Whether we are witnessing to the lost or living our faith as the Spirit is directing us to, persecution is coming, and it’s going to be that winnowing fan which will separate the wheat from the chaff.
Getting your spiritual house 🏠 in order needs to be done asap, pray without ceasing and walk that straight & narrow. Do not let your passions, ie anger, lusts, desires, and vices control you, let the patience that comes from a clean heart and spirit take control of your heart and mind. Ask for help and wisdom from the Father, His love is greater than anything this old world can throw at you.
Is it Christians responsibility to take a stand against a publicly held narrative if that narrative is wicked? Yes, without a doubt, but that stand has to be based on Christian ethics and biblically based love. Yes we can hate the lies and deceit, we should witness to those lost in sin, we are told to pray for their salvation and if possible plant those required seeds. We are also told to brush off the dust of those who reject the truth and to move on to others.
Should we take our faith into the political? We were given the example by Jesus, give unto God the thing of God and Ceasars what is Ceasars. Jesus chose to remain neutral in earthly politics except where people of faith were concerned, as in the religous/political factions of ruling Pharisees, there He called them out for the hypocrites they were.
Keep your faith, live that new life you received from Christ as believers and try and not get caught up in those things that ail the political scenes. Just because the left has moved all moral issues into the political realm doesn’t mean they have to drag you there too.
So in the end, sexual orientation is an excuse to sin, nothing more, regardless of one’s politics.
9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
14. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15. And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
16. But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
17. So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Philippians 3:7. But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
8. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
9. And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
10. That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
11. If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
When the time comes for each of us to be called home to be with our Savior, I wonder how many will actually know what things they’ve actually lost? Here, the old world measures success by how much you’ve got, whether money, property, goods, toys, clothing, social networking, etc. Everyone’s looking at their own conceptualization of their version of “now”.
Paul, in the Scriptures above, says he counts those gains of his as a loss for Christ. I wonder how many professing Christian’s today would count their losses as a gain for Christ?
With the world’s desired “Great Reset” you can find several videos about “own nothing & be happy”. I was thinking about that statement from a Biblical perspective and lo & behold, we are to count all thing as a loss for the excellency of knowing our Savior.
As believers we are travellers through this old world, pilgrims looking for that hereafter where our home really is, so how much do we really own in the wicked and sinful world? Honestly not very much, we can’t take whatever we have here with us on our journey home, so surely we already own little to nothing. I’m not saying sell you home and live under a bridge, but if you lost your home due to sickness or financial hardship, would you be able to mentally count it as a loss for Christ?
Most people’s mindset is to be focused on their now, they want a home, transportation, comfort, food. Few willing step out into those paths which cause a physical struggle. Doing the work of an evangelist, or missionary, or working with a prisons ministry, these examples and others require a mindset few willingly possess nowadays, fewer preachers actually cultivate these ideas to their congregants leaving them at a loss of knowledge. I do commend those who send forth missions and who support outreach ministries, reaching the lost is a responsibility for every believer.
We need to remember the instructions of Jesus and the Apostles & prepare our minds to be ready to count all things as a loss for Christ, those days of loss may soon be overshadowing believers.
GOD Bless, and Happy New Year.
In the famous Sermon on the Mount, as recorded in Matthew 5, we read the following;
7. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
10. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for their’s is the kingdom of heaven.
11. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Also later we can read in Matthew 9:
11. And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
12. But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
13. But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Throughout the life and ministry of our Savior consistently upended the mainstream viewpoint and tradition’s of His day. In the Beatitudes He clarifies on the Mount challenged the mainstream scriptural interpretation of daily life, both actions and thoughts. In the verses quoted in chapter 9 He states the Father desires us to both have and to show mercy to others, quantifying that this trait and action is more important than our attempts at sacrifice.
I cut into both chapters with the intent to emphasize the concepts of mercy. Our Creator loved us enough to allow HIS Son to die in our place, showing us the greatest of both mercy and sacrifice. Mercy because we deserve death, sacrifice because HIS Son chose to accepted the suffering and act of being placed on on the cross to die so others could live.
Our lives, as believers, are to reflect the example of our Saviour. We all fall short, every day we fail, yet every day we are to continue in our walk to be a reflection of GOD’s grace. We need to remember as believers our life is going to have both joy and heartaches, both success and failure; but whatever we encounter, see, hear, choose, or experience, we must always remember, “…But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice:…”.
Have and show mercy to others, we may suffer persecution for our faith, show mercy even when you’re shown none.
GOD doesn’t change.
Friends, Iranian Christian convert and prisoner, Nasser Navard Goltapeh, recently wrote a letter requesting prayer from the notorious Evin Prison in Iran.
In his letter dated January 31, he writes, “I am confident in all hardships and I believe I will become free by Him who I have hope to (my Lord) because the Lord our God does not forget his children … so let me be bold and say, ‘The Lord is my helper.’”
Nasser and three visitors from Azerbaijan were arrested in 2016 at a private gathering in Tehran. They were held in solitary confinement for two months in Evin Prison and endured intense interrogation. After losing an appeal to his conviction of “action against national security and establishing house churches,” he began serving his 10-year sentence in January of 2018.
“Remember me in your prayers always—you know that your prayers are a sweet smelling offering to God and a sacrifice which is accepted and pleasing to him,” he writes.
He also challenges Christians to remain firm in their faith and to show concern for one another, not to give up meeting together and to work hard to spread the Gospel.
Please join us in praying with Nasser for his requests:
Please pray for his family to come to know and follow Jesus.
Pray God will bless the people of Iran and that the gospel will continue to advance, despite the many obstacles.
Pray God will encourage and strengthen Nasser and all other Christian prisoners and that they will know His continued help.
Photo: Nasser Navar Goltapeh
29. But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?
30. And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
31. And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
32. And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
33. But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
34. And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
35. And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
36. Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
37. And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.
–> Full transcript–> The Challenge of our Day
In an open letter to God fearing Christians and Jews in the west, Head of American Alliance of Jews and Christians, Rabbi Daniel Lappin warns of a war on the Judeo-Christian culture in the west. the letter in its entirety states the following:
For a full transcript please read the link at the top.
((Started as a draft in 2014))
There are several issues today within the proverbial Evangelical community, not only in America but around the world, that I see as nothing more than the collapse of the Biblical Christian faith and a move toward the acceptance of a more globalist view of religion in particular.
I believe we are looking at the fulfillment of a dramatic paradigm shift in the role of the Christian Community in the Western World. Here at this site http://www.letusreason.org/Curren38.htm there is a very good explanation of what it titled as a New Way of Thinking. In this article, one of many, it states, “… For new ideas to replace the old ones one, we must disregard the old and only embrace the new. We have come to identify this by what they call it, “the paradigm shift.”…”
Also we read this statement, “To change the system one must change people’s values and their thinking. Something must be introduced that would bring a new paradigm. Something that would affect not a few, but many at the same time.”
In the Christian communities across the world there seems to have been a change in our way of perceiving the world in which we live. I mean this from the perspective of viewing the world through the eyes of Scripture. As stated in the above article we read this, No truer words can be applied to this paradigm than- “Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ” (Col. 2:6-9). The reason we are warned is because the Bible gives us standards that are based on absolutes from our creator, it is didactic; these are instructions that are based on moral absolutes.
These words dear reader point to the heart of the problem I think personally, we are being deceived through the empty deceit that is coming from our leadership, both national and religious, from our government schools, from our financial institutions. This empty deceit is rearing its head in our acceptance of sin and wickedness, our growing cold and indifference to the welfare of others let alone our lack of spreading the Gospel and witnessing for our Savior. In Matthew 24:12 we read this, “And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.”
Today I found this at the bottom of my drafts as I was cleaning house, I thought I would go ahead and finish it.
Five years later:
We have a new President in America, there is more divisiveness shown in various groups, manifesting in an outright hatred being shown by those on both the left and right of the political spectrum.
It seems people, whether political or religious desire to be lied to by their leaders.
- Unemployment is the lowest its ever been, lie. It is slowly going down but we are told the U3 numbers, the U6 is what has been traditionally used.
- People extol MAGA or KAGA as if its a new religious mantra, citing the POTUS as the greatest President ever, yet he is like the previous ones, ignoring Constitutional limitations on power, growing the policestate, debt increasing, etc
The left in this country doesn’t need a partial list as their lies and deceit is constantly thrown into our faces. From abortion to same sex marriage to sexual perverts dancing in libraries in front of children, and the list goes on.
As I wrote above, ….To change the system one must change people’s values and their thinking… this is what’s happening. Our morals and values are and have been changed, both politically and religiously.
As a Christian the only comfort I can find is found with Christ, because in the end, all things work together for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose. We as mere humans are limited to seeing what’s placed before us, but GOD sees all, knowing the desires and intent of the heart. Only HE knows the complete truths surrounding us.
As it is written in Psalms 118:8. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
9. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes
In the Lord we should trust, not in what we are told by mankind.
With the spectre of an international conflict rising as storm clouds across the Middle East, with the societal breakdown of families, communities, and Biblical norms that have prevailed in western culture for two thousand years being tossed aside, we need to look up, strengthen our faith, pray without ceasing, & put on the whole armor of God because the battles are only going to get harder.
Proverbs 3:5. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
2nd Timothy 3
1. This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4. Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7. Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.