6. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut
Don’t be one of those foolish virgins when the bridegroom comes or you’ll be shut out.
Matthew 7:21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
There are those who thinking they served have the right to enter, but they do not. Why? Because they served for self, not for Christ. They trust in their own self righteousness and never new the righteous of our Christ.
You can miss heaven by 18 inches, the distance between the brain and the heart.
Romans 10:10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.