Genesis 2:6. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
7. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Mankind had its beginning when the first human received his soul from the Father, the Creator breathing life into Adams being. Woman soon followed as well as the fall of mankind with our expulsion from the Garden. From these parents came all mankind, before and after the flood through Noah and his progeney. Science seems to confirm what we already knew.
The world of fallen mankind may want to deny and live in their world of lies but having faith in our Creator and His recorded books gives believers insight most refuse to accept.
Psalms 53:1. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
2. God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.
3. Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
While the world looks at the universe without any acceptance of GOD, we can see how their minds have gone backwards and not forward. Their desire is to prove their beliefs without acknowledging the Divine, their lives have become filthy because they refuse to seek God.
In Romans chapter One we read and can get a clearer picture of the worlds view of the Divine:
18. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23. And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
They became vain in their imaginations, placing the creature before the Creator. Today, in the first day of 2019 of the Gregorian calendar, we can see all of the above statements clearly defined around the world, just open any site with newswires and wickedness abounds across the world with little or no mention of our GOD.
All beginnings have an ending, for the faithful the final ending is going to start out harsh, but we retain that promise that when the harsh has passed our Savior will return as King to rule, and wickedness will be done away with.
So from beginning to end, our GOD is in control.
Happy New Year