Noticing the rise of the presumptive Republicrat nominee I understand that “there is a vibration through the ether which is spiritually harmonizing with the central thoughts of the collective emotional” ………… yeah…….. ok, so much for the New Age interpretation of whats going on, lets look at facts and Scripture shall we.
The rise of the Donald isn’t some mystical ascension of some collective anger from the population of America, nor is it some massive retaliation of the citizens against the fascist state as it exists with the United States as wonderfully described by John Whitehead which can be read here, Fascism American Style.
The rise of the Donald is the result of a nation that is in a complete spiral downward into sin and judgment. One article notes twenty five signs, most are non-religious in nature, 25 signs. Another prominent evangelical leader, Franklin Graham writes a similar warning in 2013, it can be found here, warns wicked america. Also the daughter of Billy Graham wrote an article concerning the United States entering its final stages before judgment, that article can be found here, Judgment for Wickedness. Anne also wrote a very good article about America needing to repent for its sin, it can be found here, Time to get serious.
There are hundreds of people calling this nation to repentance, stating the obvious, that sin and wickedness is prevailing in our society which claims to be Christian but as a whole it generally rejects the precepts of the Christian faith, those being ” love the LORD your GOD, and love your neighbor as yourself “.
The reason I state that the rise of the Donald is due to America’s wickedness is because the Donald is the proverbial political rights antithesis to Obama. Diametrically opposed in almost every political category or opinion. Whereas the Obama administration is very socialist in nature the Donald is nationalistic in nature; which although that in and of itself is not a sin nor wrong, his views will take the pendulum from the far left back to the far right.
How do I know this, well its pretty apparent if someone dissects some of his statements. His opinion concerning what is commonly understood to be torture for one should be the primary red flag for Christians in this nation. His views of ” enhanced interrogation ” can be read at these links to stories:
Enhanced Interrogation – CNN
Americans Agree with the Donald
Although I do not agree with 90% of the stories the Liberal Mainstream Media puts out for public consumption these are a few of hundreds of stories which can be referenced for those who can read more than 144 characters.
The fact that enhanced interrogation does not work seems to be missed and ignored by those within the halls of government and the mainstream media. Here are several stories which SHOULD be referenced to prove this point, each story has credible verifiable links which can SHOULD be read for those who again, can read more than 144 characters.
Almost Two Thirds of Americans Don’t Know that Torture Makes Us LESS SAFE
Even CIA Admits Torture Doesn’t Work
59% Of Americans Support Post-9/11 Torture – Propaganda, Cultural Sickness, Or Both?
Torture: An Executive Summary
Trump Calls For Waterboarding And “A Lot More,” Clinton Says Torture “Not Effective”
Although Hillary would be a horrible candidate for the executive position at least the old crone is stating the obvious, that torture doesn’t work, although history has proven that Obama and the demonrats are using it just as effectively as the republicrats are.
When the majority of people in this nation believe that torture or enhanced interrogation is an acceptable method of justice to be used by those in authority then we should know that the pendulum has swung back to the far right, beyond the norm.
Who do you think enhanced interrogation is reserved for? Strictly for use against so-called terrorists? Well here is what Americans and Christians in particular should read concerning who is considered as potential domestic terrorists, reports and stories taken from the governments own publications.
Confirmed: The Obama DHS hit job on conservatives is real
Homeland Security document targets most conservatives and libertarians in the country ((( Clear back in 2009 )))
Federal Government lists Evangelical Christianity as a top terrorist threat.
FBI “Communities Against Terrorism” Suspicious Activity Reporting Flyers
Returning U.S. military veterans singled out as particular threats
Extremism Presentation – PDF
For those not quite able to read more than 144 characters here is a list taken from this story, Obama Declares War On “Extremism” – Are You An “Extremist”?
1. Those that talk about “individual liberties”
2. Those that advocate for states’ rights
3. Those that want “to make the world a better place”
4. “The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule”
5. Those that are interested in “defeating the Communists”
6. Those that believe “that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations”
7. Anyone that holds a “political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable”
8. Anyone that possesses an “intolerance toward other religions”
9. Those that “take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals”
13. “The Patriot Movement”
14. “Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians”
15. Members of the Family Research Council
16. Members of the American Family Association
17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States “are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the ‘North American Union’”
18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol
19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition
21. Members of the Christian Action Network
22. Anyone that is “opposed to the New World Order”
23. Anyone that is engaged in “conspiracy theorizing”
24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21
25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps
26. Anyone that “fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations”
27. The militia movement
28. The sovereign citizen movement
29. Those that “don’t think they should have to pay taxes”
30. Anyone that “complains about bias”
31. Anyone that “believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia”
32. Anyone that “is frustrated with mainstream ideologies”
33. Anyone that “visits extremist websites/blogs”
34. Anyone that “establishes website/blog to display extremist views”
35. Anyone that “attends rallies for extremist causes”
36. Anyone that “exhibits extreme religious intolerance”
37. Anyone that “is personally connected with a grievance”
38. Anyone that “suddenly acquires weapons”
39. Anyone that “organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology”
40. “Militia or unorganized militia”
41. “General right-wing extremist”
42. Citizens that have “bumper stickers” that are patriotic or anti-U.N.
43. Those that refer to an “Army of God”
44. Those that are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”
45. Those that are “anti-global”
46. Those that are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”
47. Those that are “reverent of individual liberty”
48. Those that “believe in conspiracy theories”
49. Those that have “a belief that one’s personal and/or national ‘way of life’ is under attack”
50. Those that possess “a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism”
51. Those that would “impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)”
52. Those that would “insert religion into the political sphere”
53. Anyone that would “seek to politicize religion”
54. Those that have “supported political movements for autonomy”
55. Anyone that is “anti-abortion”
56. Anyone that is “anti-Catholic”
57. Anyone that is “anti-nuclear”
58. “Rightwing extremists”
59. “Returning veterans”
60. Those concerned about “illegal immigration”
61. Those that “believe in the right to bear arms”
62. Anyone that is engaged in “ammunition stockpiling”
63. Anyone that exhibits “fear of Communist regimes”
64. “Anti-abortion activists”
65. Those that are against illegal immigration
66. Those that talk about “the New World Order” in a “derogatory” manner
67. Those that have a negative view of the United Nations
68. Those that are opposed “to the collection of federal income taxes”
69. Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr
70. Those that display the Gadsden Flag (“Don’t Tread On Me”)
71. Those that believe in “end times” prophecies
72. Evangelical Christians
And yes, this is your responsibility to research as well as mine, if you are to lazy and apathetic to do the research yourself then this article is a waste of your time so please move along because it isn’t meant for your.
As you can plainly see the government under both the Bush and Obama administrations have used and expanded their mythical war on terrorism as an excuse to bring down the heavy hand of the police state upon the American people. Whether left or right it’s totally irrelevant, what matters is that the government is preparing to come down hard on the citizens of this nation; and when the majority of people think torture is acceptable to use against suspected terrorists its not much of a stretch to say that those on the list above are going to be targeted.
So again, the reason for the rise of the Donald isn’t because he is an outsider, nor due to Americans anger at the establishment, it is because of Americans acceptance of sin and the Christian communities docile method of confronting the wickedness of this nation.
When I hear Christians leaders calling for prayer for this nation the only scriptures which come to my mind are these, Jeremiah 7:16 Therefore pray not you for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear you. Jeremiah 14:11 Therefore do not pray for this people, or lift up a cry or prayer on their behalf, for I will not listen when they call to me in the time of their trouble. Yes I understand where it mentions in the Scriptures about “standing in the gap” and “if my people will humble themselves” but there is a limit to the patience of the Father, and when that limit is reached there is no hope for repentance, whether personal or national.
So please, do your own research, pray faithfully, and search the scriptures with a humble heart asking the Lord for direction and for an answer.